Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Our commitment to continually achieve excellent working environment and maintaining highest HSE standards towards Zero Accident Vision We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in every service we provide.
SAFETY IS NEVER COMPROMISED!.
Zero Accident Vision
VESSTECH SYNERGY ensures
- Setting company safety goals and targets
- Conducting a thorough hazard assessment before any task is started
- Ensuring that all employees and subcontractors have the required qualifications and training to safely and accurately perform their duties
- All work undertaken will be in compliance with company safety requirements, client requirements, industry standards and legislative requirements as they relate to planning, construction, operation and maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Providing any and all resources necessary to ensure delivery of the best quality product in the safest manner
- Promoting health and safety by completing site inspections, documentation audits, behavior based observations
and attending or completing safety meetings
- Ensuring any hazards, concerns, and suggestions are actioned in a timely manner and followed up with the
- Reporting all near misses, incidents, and injuries
- Safe work identification identifying co workers who go above and beyond to ensure a safe working environment
- Participating in tailgate/safety meetings, site inspections, vehicle/equipment inspections, and incident investigations where applicable.